Friday, August 10, 2012

Personalized Wedding Hangers


Personalized wedding hangers are seriously cute! One of those things I think to myself, "Why didn't I think of that!?" and also, "Where were these when I got married!?" Well, someone thought of it, and I may have missed the boat for my own wedding, but it's not too late for you!

I've seen these all over wedding blogs and Etsy and always admire how cute they are. Then one day while browsing Craigslist, yes, Craigslist, I stumbled upon Custom Wedding Hangers by Lauren! A local gal making and selling her creations. I have a good friend that's getting married in September so I thought this would make the perfect before wedding gift for her! I contacted Lauren and within a week I had my hanger! And the best part, she only charges $20! Seriously, what a deal! The craftsmanship is awesome, she lets you pick what kind of embellishment you want, what color of hanger, and what you want it to say - truly a 100% customized piece, and did I mention for only $20!?

If you're interested in ordering a hanger for yourself or for a friend, I recommend it! I was so excited to gift this to the bride to be and seeing her face when she opened it, so fun!


Want to order?

You can order from Lauren by contacting her by email at danielsl@onid.orst.edu - and tell her MonogramWedding sent you!



See how cute they are in use!?
{image via Wedding Chicks}
{image via Pinterest}
{image via Once Wed}


Browse our website, MonogramWedding for a complete line of stationery, save the dates, programs, favors, thank you cards... For an even sweeter deal, use the code "MW10BLOG" to save 10% off your entire purchase!

-Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...